· Payments must be made in full at least 5 days before the course start date.
· All courses are non-refundable or transferable. We may consider transferring under unexpected circumstances, but this is at the discretion of Couture Training Academy. Proof may be required of cancellations and it is at the managements discretion without guarantees.
· Students must arrive on time for the course. Failure to do so may result in students being unable to participate. With this said, we would suggest arriving 10 minutes early from course start time.
· Students are required to bring a model at the set time when the models are needed if this is not possible, we must be made aware of this at least 48 hours before the course start date so we can arrange a model for the student.
· Couture Training Academy accepts no responsibility for any visible course dates showing that have already passed that are still open to booking. Course dates might not be updated on time as our web development team cannot always do this in time, therefore, it is the responsibility of clients, or those of other people booking the course, to check the date they are booking is correct and valid before proceeding. No refunds will be given in the result of a course being booked for a date that has already passed.
· Couture Training Academy course notes and any training given cannot be relied upon for legal interpretation. We accept no responsibility for actions of clients, or those of other people reading our course notes, or responsibility for any loss incurred as a result of relying on the course content.
· Couture Training Academy reserves the rights in the design, text, graphics, images and course material, handouts, website, an all other literature are the copyright of Couture Training Academy. All of this must not be copied or used in any way, and not reproduced in any form.
· If you book the course last minute and the course is taking place within the next 72 hours, and you chose to buy a kit, just be aware although we carry spare stock of kits, we may not be able to give you a kit on the course date if we don’t have it in stock. In this case we will have your kit ready for you within 7 working days after the course date.
· All students are required to complete case studies in order to receive their qualifications. Couture Training Academy has the right to deny qualification to students they don’t feel can carry out the procedure required for the particular training. No refund will be given. In this event the trainer and the academy will make a decision whether to offer a place on the next training day for same course free of charge, this will depend on the reason denying qualification.
· Couture Training Academy will accept no liability for lack of income post training
The number of hours stated on our course may be slightly different than stated. This can vary depending on the amount of attending students doing the course and also the speed at which the students learn.
Couture Training Academy do not take any responsibility in the students being patch tested where needed. This is the student’s responsibility that their models have had this done at least 48 hours before the course date.
Couture Training Academy would like all students to wear comfortable shoes that are not open toed. Wear comfortable clothing. If you own a tunic this is fine to wear. Hair to be kept back from the face, or if the student wears hair down for theory, please ensure you have a hair bobble with you for practical.
All mobile phones must be switched off throughout the duration of the course. Unless you have told us about a reason you might need to keep your phone on.
All students must abide by the terms and conditions of Couture Training Academy at all times.
We operate a non-smoking policy.
We are committed to preserving the privacy of our customers. We may use your personal data for administrative purposes and we may keep this information for a reasonable period. All student, client and model information is kept strictly confidential.
Cancellations & Refunds
CANCELLATION OF COURSES
We are unable to offer refunds if you want to cancel your training course. Please note that course payments are non-transferable and non-refundable. If you are unable to attend the course, this will result in the loss of the full payment made for that course. In the event of a genuine reason for cancellation, for which proof will be required, we may be able to re-book you solely at the discretion of Couture Training Academy.
COURSE DATE & VENUE
· Couture Training Academy reserves the right to alter course dates and venues without liability. In the event of a cancellation due to ourselves where an alternative cannot be provided in respect of that course a full refund will be offered.
· A minimum of two students is required to run our courses.
· Couture Training Academy will endeavour to give students at least 24 hours’ notice of any cancellation.
· Couture Training Academy is not responsible for any travelling costs students may incur due to the cancellation of courses and is not able to offer refunds for cancellations outside our control, including adverse weather conditions, flooding etc.
Just for some reassurance, we have never had to cancel any of our courses that we have advertised.